Blazing Skills
Welcome to Blazing Skills Please Register / Log In !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazing Skills
Welcome to Blazing Skills Please Register / Log In !
Blazing Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT

4 posters

Go down

------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT Empty ------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT

Post by Establish Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 am

Considering we haven't had a clan event in a while I've decided by the vote of the clan to do a power levelling dungeoneering event
Anyone interested in joining please note down below and I will add your name to my list!

Note: If there is more than 5 of you intending to come to the event, we will split the teams , so you can still come okay dokeys heres the list

List: Very Happy
Establish
Establish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT Empty Re: ------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT

Post by Tony JWz Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:02 am

Tony JWz im in
Tony JWz
Tony JWz
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT Empty Re: ------ SUNDAY EVENT 4th DECEMBER ---------- CLAN EVENT

Post by Establish Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 am

considering not alot of users use the forum at the moment, ill have two seperate lists so tony, me, bilm and wizi atm Smile
Establish
Establish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AffinityRage Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 am

ill come and soz ive not been on rs in so long lookin after my famly and my health lol
AffinityRage
AffinityRage
Green Dragon
Green Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodcursed Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 am

sure...i'm in, i need a time though

Bloodcursed
Frost Dragon
Frost Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down